Tags: freelance writing jobs, work from home, remote work, jobs for writers, writing gigs, telecommute jobs
The Copywriter will be responsible for creating and editing a range of content formats, from blog posts to white papers, technical documentation to ad copy, emails to training materials and more. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in copywriting/journalism who enjoys and excels in both technical and creative writing. The ideal person for this role has experience and/or a strong interest in the tech industry, web design and social media.
- Writing well-researched, effective content across many formats, including web copy, blog posts, emails/macros, infographics, scripts, technical documentation, ad copy, training materials, decks, etc.
- Proofreading and editing.
- Maintaining the consistency of our brand’s tone and voice.
- Assisting the Marketing Communications team with other tasks as necessary.
About Our Ideal Candidate
- You have strong copywriting skills across many formats.
- Your love for writing rivals only the thrill of meeting deadlines.
- Your attention to detail is enviable. You work quickly without compromising quality.
- You’re super organized, and that’s probably why you enjoy learning about systems and processes.
- You’re curious about the product side of marketing. You’ve been known to geek out on great UX. You might even get a little too excited about app updates.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You’re a fast learner and extremely coachable. You are a hard worker who wants to make your mark in your field.
- You have a deep understanding of how different brands sound. You can seamlessly adapt to a brand’s voice and tone, plus different audiences.
- You love studying up on new topics and learning how things tick.
- You are collaborative where it counts and able to work independently when it’s time to own it.
- Experience writing content for web and print.
- 1-2 Years experience with copywriting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or closely related area is a plus.
- Previous experience in digital media, tech or b2b is a plus.