Seeking content writers for our growing news sites (one that caters to entrepreneurs, the other to realtors). We are NOT a content farm, we’re a small team dedicated to honoring fellow entrepreneurs.
WE KNOW $10 isn’t on the high end, so we bust ass to make it easy on you… You choose what to write from our assignment pool (no, you don’t have to topic hunt), you write at least 350 words, we format art and content, we publish, and you get paid regardless of how many people read it (yeah, we think the “pay by # of views” is garbage, too). No hunting down leads, sweating pitches, worrying about keywording or SEO, just a few paragraphs that should take you ~30-45 minutes to do.
Although we produce news, it must have a human voice, so what we’re really looking for is someone who can communicate effectively, no matter your major or professional background. A sense of humor is a huge plus.
Minimum: 4 stories per week, maximum of 7 (may increase if things go well).
Pay is $10/article, paid monthly, net-30 (30 days after electronic invoice submission).
Must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement.
– Must be fluent in English. In fact, overly fluent is ideal. Like English Degree fluent would be amazing. Your writing must absolutely be above a 12th grade level.
– Must be able to accept electronic payment through a PayPal account
– Must have own computer, internet, lights, air, etc. (this is CL, we have to say this stuff)
– Email us with your resume and contact info.
– No cover letter is necessary, but a link to any writing samples or social networks would be helpful.
– MAKE SURE the email subject is “Genius Media Writing Gig,” or we’ll discard immediately as you’re either spam or you failed to follow the most simple of instructions.