Pyramid Consulting Group needs a content writer
Tags: freelance writing jobs, work from home, remote work, jobs for writers, writing gigs, telecommute jobs
Our client, an exciting online retailer, is looking to hire an Item Content Writer for their San Francisco Bay area location on a temporary basis.
- Generate written content for the purpose of explaining new products, workflows, communicating change and promoting policy & performance compliance
- Target multiple audiences with writing abilities, capturing complex technical processes and explaining in a way that is easy to comprehend
- Use basic software tools to create diagrams or other illustrations
- Interview experts to gain more knowledge of products and how they work to facilitate the writing process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising, or a related field
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in copywriting or content management
- Prior experience in eCommerce and retail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application! We look forward to hearing from you.