Tags: freelance writing jobs, work from home, remote work, jobs for writers, writing gigs, telecommute jobs
We are looking for skilled writers to take on projects part-time/remote. Work schedule is flexible with the ability to work from CENTRL Office, where we currently reside.
The main focus of this position is writing content for law firm websites. It will also include writing blog posts for our legal industry clients, as well as blogs for our personal company pages, social media profiles, and other additional projects as necessary.
Turnaround time on our work is tight, so you will need to be accessible, communicative, and proactive about checking in.
Minimum 2 years paid writing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience writing content for websites (legal industry and ad copy a plus!)
- Some knowledge of SEO in relation to online content (meta titles, meta descriptions, keywords, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Reliable communication via phone and email
- Team focused attitude
- Enjoys working at a fast pace
- Lives to meet deadlines
- Approaches each task with excellence
- Strives to continually grow and improve