Tags: freelance writing jobs, work from home, remote work, jobs for writers, writing gigs, telecommute jobs
Here’s the short of it: we write for various brands, marketers, web design agencies. Our bread and butter is in website write-ups, corporate/brand blogs, content offers, and social media: Essentially, inbound marketing-related content. We’re looking for some help to scale with recent demand and we’re hoping you can help!
Can you help us out? If so, awesome!
WHAT TO SEND
- LinkIn link (if you have a profile)
- Description of related work you think makes you qualified to help us.
- Examples of relevant work
Help us with content creation for a diverse set of clients. Content will include blogging, content offers (case studies, white papers, etc.), social media, and various other inbound marketing-related content writing.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re a team of digital content writers (think inbound marketing) who are spread across the country (though our base leadership is based in the Las Vegas valley in Nevada.
We primarily work with digital marketers, but we provide a wide range of language-oriented services, including meeting minutes and transcriptions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
We’re interested in long-term relationships, so we’re primarily looking at people who are able to partner with us for the next few years, regardless if they have their own content writing freelance business or work for someone else. We’re likely looking at 1–5 hours worth of work to start, but that may increase depending on your availability and our client demand.
So, what would we want you to do?
- Integrate with our team on our Basecamp account (simple, really, we’ll just create an account for you and you can communicate with us via the project management system)
- Undergo some (paid) training to get you up to speed; our goal would be for you to “go live” on client projects within a month.
- No need to relocate anywhere. There is no location requirement other than you being located within the United States.
Qualifications and Skills
Here’s what we’re looking for in our partner:
- Able to receive constructive criticism
- Quick communicator
- Friendly attitude that will jive well with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a writing-related field
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed
- Excellent command of English language
- Reliable computer
- Email account
- Current versions of MS Word
- DSL or other high speed Internet connection
- Must be able to proof own work
- Must be a proficient internet-based researcher
- Individuals only, please (no agencies)
- Must be located within the United States
- Higher education degree not required but valued and scored higher
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- content creation: 3 years (Required)
- digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- More than 1 year